Adley House
1905 - 2005
English                                                                    Deutsch
1905 - 2005


Built in 1905 by Sidney Herbert Adley, during the “Ostrich feather boom period” (1886 to 1914) this magnificent sandstone Victorian mansion is situated on an acre of land in a quiet up market residential area with in walking distance from the town centre and Oudtshoorn’s famous restaurants.
Relax in our manicured English gardens and pools, bird watching and enjoying the “Old’e world charm”


 

AA Superior
Accommodation

Tourism Grading Council

 

  TravelGround  
                                                               


Tel +27 44 272 4533 , Fax +27 44 272 4554 , E-mail: adley@pixie.co.za